Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still Good Advice - Be The Change...

This post is probably why I have the blog site Woo-Woo Wisdom saved in my favorites. The post is old, from October, and the author is planning not to even blog anymore but I really like this post. It reminds me of the saying to be the change you want to see.
It's here: Providing Value To The World. Here's one line I particularly enjoyed reading:

When you are being peace regardless of what activity
you are doing, you can bring peace to the world.


And I definitely want to check into this research:

Research has demonstrated that crime rates and accidents decrease when even a small percentage of the population of an area meditates (the Maharishi Effect).
Who did the research, what were the parameters, what was being tested, etc. I almost always enjoy reading results of research into spiritual effects and neurobiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment