Monday, January 12, 2009

Should Have Done This By Now

By now I should have posted my book review on Think and Make It Happen; it's hard to decide what to write. Parts of it I felt I was slogging through, other parts were brilliant! I meant to take notes as i went through it so that I could remember to post certain points but then I never did - I just kept reading and thought I would come back to it. Time to truly do it for real now.

Some reviewers have hated the way this author psychoanalyzed Jesus' human self, I find it incredible. Another thing about it is that I was expecting the subject to be less of a self-help for attitudes and one's mental life than it was. That's what it SAYS it is right on the cover but I was thinking more along the lines of a study on changing things outside of oneself. I'll post the review in a little while, it really can be quite a helpful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment