Saturday, April 12, 2008

Power In Our Words

This is what Susan said on Toltec Insights. She was discussing the power our words have on the reality of our lives.
Your words do have power.

Scripture says: From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
And: As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Susan also said:
I find watching the news very interesting. I noticed when they started talking about how bleak the economical outlook was. It didn’t take very long before the economy really was in trouble. I wonder what would have happened if all the news agency had predicted a strong economy? My hunch is the economy would be doing much better!
---------------------
Perhaps this is why we are called to unity. I definitely believe there is truth in the idea of the collective conscious. So far, all evidence I've read about is debatable or inconclusive. But it seems to be verified in scripture and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment