Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Like The Timing On This

This is great, at Work At Home Mom Revolution, I just found the list she keeps of legitimate work at home jobs. I recognize a few of them and know for myself that they're legitimate. There are at least two that I plan to apply for.

One good thing about not having this job right now (my recently quit job) is that I can now go to see my new grandson in California! My daughter-in-law just sent me another picture of him, he's now four months old and smiling so adorably! Then my friend brought her son over to spend some time with my son and mentioned that her father is going to CA in a couple of weeks and I can take D and go with him! That will cut my travel costs in half and give me a/c in the vehicle, mine isn't working too well. This may be absolutely wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment